• Home buyers 2/10 warranty.
• Impact fees, permits included up to 16k dollars.
• All surveys, elevation certificates and energy calculations.
• Full engineered architectural plans stamped by state certified engineer.
• Builders risk, liability, and workers compensation insurance
• Private engineering firm inspections
• CBS construction (CONCRETE, BLOCK, STUCCO)
• Port o John on site
• Dumpsters as needed and trailers to haul off debris
• Meet with field supervisor on site once a week to review home and progress.
• 4 hours with Bolcor staff member on selections.
Site and Masonry
• Standard site prep and fill included. A site evaluation will be conducted to determine all dirt site work prior to contract signing.
• Compaction tests as required by code
• Erosion control as required by code.
• 4” thick 3000 psi slab.
• Certified termite pretreat on slab plus 6mm visqueen vapor barrier
• Steel reinforced block walls with poured beam.
• Culvert as needed per site conditions.
Trusses, Exterior Doors, Windows, and Framing
• Engineered roof trusses to hold shingle, tile, or metal.
• Plywood sheathing
• Solid double front doors
• Metal or wood frame interior studs 16” on center
• 7’ impact garage doors. Two car garage. Three car garage available
• Garage door openers
• non-impact LOW E TINTED double pane insulated windows
• non-impact low E tinted double pane 8’ sliding glass doors per plans
• Aluminum shutters on all glazed openings except front (Front all impact)
• 5/8” textured stucco over all block wall with accented stucco bands per plans
• Aluminum soffit and fascia.
• Peel and stick underlayment
• Metal drip edge and valley metal.
• Owens corning dimensional shingles. Over 10 color choices to choose from
• R-5 Insulation board on all exterior walls.
• R-19 insulation In on frame wall at garage
• R-30 insulation in living area ceilings
• Squared drywall corners
• 5/8” sag resistant, fire-rated drywall on all ceilings
• 1/2” regular on walls
• Knockdown texture on all walls.
Interior doors, trim, casing, window sills
• 6’8” hollow core doors in choice of 6 different styles.
• 2 ¼” casing around all doors
• 5 ¼” wood base in entire home.
• Travertine window sills
• Kwikset lever door handles
• Sherwin Williams super paint on exterior A200 on interior.
• Egg shell or satin on body, semi-gloss on doors and trim
• Exterior-Choice of two colors
• Interior-Choice of three colors (ceiling, body, trim)
• 18x18 ceramic tile everywhere except bedrooms. Straight lay. Diagonal available
• Upgraded Shaw Magical weekend I flooring in bedrooms with upgraded pad.
• City water sewer hookup up to 80ft.
• Outside hose bibs per plans
• Overhead PEX plumbing.
• 50 gallon water heater
• Brushed nickel fixtures
• 14 seer system high efficiency air conditioning and heating system per plans and energy calculations.
• 200 amp electrical service
• Overhead electrical service. Extended service/underground available for fee
• Smoke detectors per plan and code
• Pre-wired for ceiling fans per plans
• 4 cable outlets
• 1 phone line
• 3 cat 5 lines per plans
• Recessed can lighting per plans
• 1 floor outlet in living room
• Lighting package to include exterior lights, vanity lights,
• Stainless steel double 50/50 kitchen sink
• brushed nickel faucet
• ½ hp garbage disposal
• Water/Icemaker line
• Walk-through car wash style shower.
• Standard ADA toilet in white
• Brushed nickel rain head and showerhead
• His/her under mount porcelain sinks with brushed nickel 4” on center faucets
• 5’ soaking tub with tiled tub deck
• Wall tile to match floor tile. 12x12 or 13x13 set set on a straight lay.
• Standard ADA Toilet in white
• Brushed nickel showerhead
• Under mount porcelain sinks
• Brushed nickel faucets 4” on center
• Standard tub per plans
• Wall tile to match floor tile. 12x12 or 13x13 set straight to 8ft
• Standard mirrors
• Washer and dryer hook-ups.
• Laundry tub sink
Cabinetry, Vanities, Countertops.
• ½” plywood constructed kitchen cabinets and vanities with soft close doors and drawers
• 3” Knob pulls (in brushed nickel)
• Level 1 granite countertops on all cabinetry with standard edges.
• 36” upper cabinets in kitchen
• 2” faux blinds on all windows except fixed glass or privacy glass.
• Horizontal blinds over sliders not included
Landscape, driveway, walkway, lanai
• Floritam sod up to 7,000 sq ft.
• 4 zone sprinkler system
• Code compliant landscape package.
• Screened in lanai with one door
• Paver driveway, walkway, lanai package.
• Wire shelving in all room closets and linen closets.
• Painted garage floor with water based paint
• Garage walls finished in stucco and drywall where applicable.
• Fully painted finished garage walls.
• $2,100 appliance package.
• Three phase home clean. Two during construction, and deep clean prior to homeowner moving in.
• All windows cleaned inside and out.
• Final walkthrough with BOLCOR representative to identify and complete punch items.
• Well and septic system not included
• Custom changes to the plans are welcome. There will be an architect fee along with charges based on changes.
• Any structural changes can delay process for up to 8 weeks due to trusses and engineering
• Pools and retaining walls not included
• Home prices and specs subject to change at any time at builders discretion
• Extra fill or site work needed will be billed at current dirt and prep rates
• Any tree clearing or stump removal will is not included and subject to change.
• All pricing based on standard 80x125
• Pies lots, oversized lots, low lots subject to extra charges.
• All plans can be customized to fit your needs or your wishes. Custom elevations, kitchens, bathrooms, etc. can be done. All changes are subject to architectural fee and fees for changes and upgrades.
• Bolcor representatives will sit with you and help make your vision your home.
Prices, floorplans, materials, specifications subject to change